Archives+
January 2004
February 2004
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
June 2010







7shades of H.sanity +
sentimental.happy.angry.high.virgo.daydreamer.perfectionist.

Monday, May 28, 2007

The Jouney to Home



Everyone needs compassion
A love that's never failing
Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a King
He's the author of salvation
And He's the hope of nations

You take me as You find me
Along with my fears and failures
And fill my life again
I give my life to follow You
Everything I believe in
Everything I desire
I now surrender them
To You

--

What is it that really guides our hearts? And what is this desire that we so passionately follow? What is it that really inspires our desire? And what is the true desire within our desires? I realized that I have forgotten my self and my duties so naturally as time passes by. It is sad, but then again what is this self that I/you/we all speak of? And how faithful are we to ourselves?

Just a while ago I saw a picture of myself exiting a cave. It has been fifteen days being lost in that damned cove. But now, I have made it. I have ventured through the cave and survived. The cave was terrible but that doesn't matter now does it? Cause from what the map indicates, I am but only forty six days away from the castle... Forty six days away from Home. Great, I'm closer now. But now, I think I'll rest.

I perched myself down at the mouth of the cave, started a fire and cooked some eggs. It's nice cause it was raining outside and where I was, was warm. I tried to make myself comfortable by constructing a makeshift bed made of dead leaves and some old tee-shirts. I laid back and gave out a loud sigh. Forty six days. Two more forests, a river, a mountain and I'll be there. I turned my head sideways, in front was a meandering path to nowhere. I don't remember much from here, I think the tiredness took me in and fell asleep eventually.

It has been a week and I'm still under the gaping safety of the cave. I must say I have outdone myself cause I have made quite a spectacle. I have craved myself a small river-like reservoir where I keep rainwater for drinking, made a fenced up corner with two chickens and a tiny baby boar (for christmas maybe?), upgraded my bed to a queen size and not forgetting that quaint looking spice garden.

I mean, why carry on suffering? It's not like I know for sure it is there. And that map could even be a fake. Forty six days is a long time and that forest does look treacherous. I think I'll stay here. Forget about Home. This is my home now. It's nice here. And I like it.